If you’re into physical fitness, Winter Park is the place for you.
- There is a YMCA offering a wide range of family services. With two pools, indoors and outside, swim lessons are offered as well as youth programs a workout center and group exercise.
- In 2019 the Crosby Wellness Center opened its doors boasting 30,000 square feet of state of the art equipment, certified wellness professionals, classes, pools and an indoor track.
- The Winter Park Community Center offers a state-of-the-art fitness center and two regulation basketball courts.
Winter Park also has athletic fields devoted to tennis, track, soccer, basketball, tennis, baseball and soft ball and two swimming pools.
- Ward Park – is Winter Park’s largest and is totally dedicated to competitive sports. There are baseball fields, soccer fields, a track and football stadium. It is in that stadium that the Winter Park High School Wildcats play.
- Phelps Park – has something for all ages. It is a great playground, a popular site for childrens’ birthday parties, basketball courts, tennis courts and a pavilion that can be rented for special events.
- Cady Way Park – has a lot going for it. It houses the Cady Way Pool, a playground , rental softball fields and tennis courts.
If you are into swimming, Winter Park has two community pools:
- The Cady Way Pool is a 50 meter pool adjacent to the Cady Way Trail. It is perfect for lap swim and general recreation.
- The Community Center Pool is located at 721 W New England Avenue. It is a multi-purpose pool with zero depth entry and lap lanes. This pool is heated in the cooler months of the year, November through April.
Additionally, there are a plethora of commercial fitness outlets, including yoga, barre, martial arts, strength training and more. There is virtually something for everyone. For a look at some of the options, here you go!